Niamh's Musings

Join Niamh at home and on tour... the people she meets, the music she loves and the turns in the road.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

...learning curve..............

So - I've recently discovered how to put photos on the blog - but it won't work for my lovely drawing of Napoleon - ah well ! And while searching for a way to download that picture I accidently discovered the comments - some of which I published - it's all really new to me - and I often don't have time to browse the net - but it's Sunday and I've been really busy and will be again from tomorrow - and as it's been raining a lot today - and Graham's gone back to Ennis and Caoimhe is out with friends for the day - I've spent the day just fixing things here and there - and learning how to really use this blog - I'm getting there but it'll be a few more weeks before I'm really used to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home