Niamh's Musings

Join Niamh at home and on tour... the people she meets, the music she loves and the turns in the road.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Three 60


As myself and Caoimhe head off to Milltown Malbay for the annual Willie Clancy week, I'm reminded to set my video to tape the first episode of the new series on RTE1, Three60 - a magazine style program which deals with people with disabilities - Monday 3rd July 7.30 (www.rte.ie/tv/three60). The new presenter is none other than my sister's daughter, Seonaid. She is an amazing woman, a constant inspiration not only to our family but to everybody she meets. I'm proud that she has been chosen as the new presenter, as she will present these stories with great humour and compassion. Wish she was joining us in the 'house' in Spanish Point though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home